110 independent living units
The Spoorstraat, also known as ‘The Bank’, is located close to the central station, the center of the city and the HAS. Inside the building is a communal laundry room with washing machines and dryers and a bicycle shed.
The studios are well equipped with:
- Curtains and mezzanine area (which is accessible by a ladder, it can be used for extra storage or a sleeping space)
- Kitchenette with cooking hub, extractor hood, fridge with freezer and microwave
- Bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and mirror
*Conditions and extra costs:
- We only rent to students, therefore residents who are no longer a student must leave within 6 months.
- The minimum rental period is 6 months.
- Sublease is not allowed and is actively checked.
- Each room has (LAN) internet connection and digital TV channels but you must purchase your own router in order to have access to a secured signal in your room.
In addition to the rental price, the tenant must pay the following fees:
- Service costs | € 45.00 per month
- Advance energy costs | € 65.00 per month
- Internet and TV | € 42.35 per month
- Furnishing | € 35.00 per month
Once off payment in advance:
- Registration costs | € 50.00
- Security deposit | € 1,000.00
- Administrative costs | € 75.00
- Final cleaning | € 100.00
Available units are on our booking site www.xior-booking.com.
* We reserve the right to reject applicants without giving reason.